Liftez™ makes lifting your Corvette “ez”
Liftez™ are tools that aid in the lifting of your C5/C6/C7 Corvette. They are inserted into the factory frame rail reinforcement slots preventing service bay lift hoist pads or jack lift pads from contacting the body trim and floor pan.
– Service bay lift pads are not made for precise point contact on Corvette jacking areas and may damage underbody trim and floor pans.
– Hydraulic floor jacks may have jack lift pads too large for precise point contact on Corvette jacking areas and may damage underbody trim and floor pans.
– GM recommends lifting your Corvette on the reinforced area called the “frame rail shipping slots”. Your Corvette has two front and two rear slots.
– Liftez™ are inserted into these slots creating space between the service bay lift pads or the hydraulic floor jack lift pad and the body, protecting it from damage.
– Liftez™ can be used in one of two modes:
o Mode 1 – Leave the white nylon spacer in the tool and allow the tool to hang in the slot.
o Mode 2 – Remove the nylon spacer in the tool, insert it into the slot on the frame rail and then turn the Liftez™ tool a few turns to snug it up against the frame rail.
Part Number: 28-17